Includes Tier 1 (Investor) visa, Tier 2 (General) visa etc

If you are from outside the EU and you want to study in the UK

It includes EEA Family Permit and UK Family Permit

Visitors from outside the EEA who are visa nationals

Includes Sponsor License for Employers, License rating etc

Includes Settlement, British Citizenship by Naturalisation, etc