[av_heading heading=’Indefinite Leave to Remain’ tag=’h3′ color=’meta-heading’ custom_font=” style=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’][/av_heading]
Route to Permanent Residency chart:

Tier 1 (Investor)2, 3, or 5 years depending on the investment
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)3 or 5 years depending on the business
Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)5 years
Sole Representative5 years
Tier 2 (General), (Sportspersons), (Religious Workers)5 years
Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)Not allowed to settle any more
Marriage / Civil Partnership5 years
Unmarried Partner5 years
Long residency (Tier 4 or a combination of continuous lawful stay in the UK on any visas)10 years
Continuous unlawful stay in the UK20 years
Retired Person of Independent MeansGranted upon entry clearance
Dependent Child / Adult RelativeGranted upon entry clearance

[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]

5-Year Route

The old Work Permit and Highly-Skilled Migrant schemes are now closed to new applicants. The Home Office has introduced new categories in Tiers 1 and 2, and the ancestry visa to allow migrants to settle after residing in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years (Does not apply to students). In some cases, applicants may be allowed to combine the times spent under different work visas to make up those 5 years. Dependents may also apply for settlement along with the main applicant.

10-Year Route

If a person has spent a continuous period of 10 years in the UK on any visa types (for example a Tier 4 student visa) without any break in residence, they may be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain. Dependents cannot apply in line with the main applicant. Please click here for more details.

If you need further information on Indefinite Leave to Remain, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on +44 (0)20 7253 6888 by phone or by e-mail. We will endeavour to provide you with the highest standard of service!

[av_heading heading=’不同签证的居住要求’ tag=’h3′ color=’meta-heading’ custom_font=” style=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’][/av_heading]

Tier 1 (Investor)2, 3, 或 5 年,似乎您投资的金额
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)3 或 5 年似乎您生意的成就
Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)5 年
海外企业代表人5 年
Tier 2 (General), (Sportspersons), (Religious Workers)5 年
Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)定居的权利已被撤销
同性 / 异性婚姻签证5年
未婚夫 / 妻签证5年
长住英国 (Tier 4 或任何签证混在一起合法地连续性住在英国)10年

[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]


外来移民在英国连续性地持有合法签证,并住满5年后,可申请永居。 5年之路并不适用于学生签证。在某些情况下,不同类别的签证可以合并居住的时间, 用已达到要求。根据目前的移民条例, 家属也可随主申请人一同申请永居。 内政部在审核永久居留的申请时, 主要是根据主申请人的居住时间, 对陪同的家属目前没有居住时间方面的要求。


如果一个人已在英国连续性地持任何合法的签证住了10年 (可以是 Tier 4 学生签证或任何不同签证的组合) ,并没有一个 ‘gap’,那么他们可有资格申请永居。但是,家属不能随主申请人一同申请。详情请参考:十年永居之路

欲想了解更多的资料,请不要犹豫,立即与我们联系 。我们将竭诚为您服务!电话: +44 (0) 20 7253 6888 电邮:

[av_heading heading=’無期限滞在許可’ tag=’h3′ color=’meta-heading’ custom_font=” style=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’][/av_heading]

Tier 1(投資家)投資額によって2年、3年か5年
Tier 1(起業家)ビジネスによって3年か5年
Tier 1(特別才能所持者)5年
Tier 2(一般)(スポーツ選手)(聖職者)5年
Tier 2(転勤)5年
長期滞在(Tier 4及び様々なビザを所持し続け、合法連続居留期間が長い場合)10年

[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]


内務省は以前のシステムのワークパーミットと高度熟練移民技能者スキームは新しい申請を承っていません。現在では新しいカテゴリのTier 1, Tier 2と系譜ビザで5年間の滞在許可を得ることができます(学生は除外されます)。場合によっては、様々な就労ビザで滞在した期間を合計にし、5年ルートで永住権の申請ができます。申請者の扶養家族もご一緒に申請できます。



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *

Name *

Email *