If a person at or above 18 has some form of British Nationality, they may ‘register’ as a British Citizen instead, provided they meet the usual residence requirements.

If a child under 18 has at least one British parent, he or she may also ‘register’ as a British Citizen. However, the requirements are more complicated for them.

If you still have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact UK Visa Partners on +44 (0)20 7253 6888 by phone or info@ukvisapartners.com by e-mail.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *

Name *

Email *