We have been serving customers from every corner of the world since 2007 with an immaculate record of first-time approval rates on visa applications. Our extensive scope of service does not only cover individuals, also reaches out to business.
We have worked with many different companies from a wide range of industries including education, real-estate, media. Our experience spans every industry and challenge, which gives us a unique perspective that we bring to every client relationship.
A granted Sponsor Licence is valid for 4 years and thereafter, should the organization continue to require their Sponsor Licence, a renewal request can be made for a licence period of a further 4 years. UK Visa Partners can assist your Skilled Sponsorship License compliance duties
- Advise clients on the latest changes to the immigration rules;
- Advice on core duties assigned to the authorising officer, key personnel and Level 1 user;
- Assist with preparing for home office compliance visits;
- Assist with challenging negative UKVI auditing inspection findings;
- Request additional certificates of Sponsorship when required and assigning them to the relevant applicants;
- Conduct an annual review of our clients’ files to ensure compliance with duties under the Point Based System including new employee checking procedures, reporting and recommending changes; and
- Assist with Skilled Workerl and Intra-Company transfer visa applications.
For further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on +44 (0)20 7253 6888by phone or firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail. We will endeavour to provide you with the highest standard of service!