Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)

This visa is for those from outside the EU or EEA, who have been offered a job within a faith community in the UK, for instance, as a missionary, minister of religion, or a member of the religious order. The applicant will need a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from their sponsor who will need a valid sponsor license. They will also need to meet the English language and maintenance requirements. The visa will be granted for an initial period of 3 years, and the applicant can extend for a further 2 years after that. Once they have stayed in the UK on this visa for a continuous period of 5 years, they can apply for settlement.

You do not have to apply for it from outside the UK. Your current visa (if you have one) may allow you to switch to a Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) from inside the UK.

UK Visa Partners Ltd have plentiful experience on Tier 2 visa types. If you are a UK employer who needs a sponsor license or an overseas employee who has set their sight on this Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) route, then there is no better place to go to than us. We strive to give our clients the peace of mind and free them of any hassle throughout the application process.

For more information, please contact us on +44 (0)20 7253 6888 by phone or info@ukvisapartners.com by e-mail to arrange a consultation, where we can discuss things further

Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)

欧洲经济区外面的国民如果找到一分英国宗教团体所赞助的工作,例如:传教士,牧师,或宗教秩序的成员,可以申请 Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) 签证前往英国打工。雇主一定要有 Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) 的赞助牌照。申请者必须满足英文水平和生活费要求。签证最初会批三年,之后可以申请续签多三年。 持这张签证在英国连续性地留满5年后,即可申请永居

申请人不一定要从英国境外申请。 如果他们现在在英国境内的话,他们手头上的签证有可能准许他们从境内申请Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)。

如果您想了解更多详情,请不要犹豫,立即与我们联系 。 电话: +44 (0) 20 7253 6888 电邮: info@ukvisapartners.com

Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)

このビザは非EU国籍者・非EEA国籍者で、宗教団体からお仕事のオ ファーを受けている方が対象となります。聖職者の中には、宣教師や牧 師なども含まれます。申請者は、特定の宗教団体から Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)を受け、宗教団体もスポンサーライセンスが必要で す。申請者には英語と生活費(メンテナンス費)の必要条件を満たすこ とも要求されます。始めのうちは、3ヶ月間滞在が許され、後から2年 間の延長ができます。5年続けて聖職者ビザでイギリスに滞在された ら、永住権を申請できます。

場合によって、Tier 2の聖職者ビザは、イギリス国外で申請する必要は ありません。現在イギリスに滞在していて他のビザをお持ちでしたら、イギリス国内でTier 2の聖職者ビザに切り替えられる可能性もあります。

当社はTier 2のビザの手続きの経験を何年も重ねています。もしあなた がイギリスの企業、または宗教団体の雇用者で、スポンサーライセンスを必要としていましたら、当社のサービスのご利用をお勧め致します。お客様に負担とご心配がかけませんように当社は最高のサービスを提供

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *

Name *

Email *