Tier 2 (Sportsperson)

This category concerns professional sportspersons from outside the EEA, who are internationally established at the highest level and want to come to the UK to do their sport. They must obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a sporting body who has got a valid Tier 2 (Sportsperson) sponsor license. The sponsor must confirm that the applicant’s employment will develop him at the highest level. The applicant will also have to meet the English language requirement by being able to communicate at a basic level.

Same as Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa holders, you will be allowed to do a second job in the UK in almost any sector, so long as it does not interfere with your sporting job.

This visa will lead to settlement after you have spent 5 continuous years on it and you can only stay in the UK on this visa for a maximum of 6 years.

If you need further information on Tier 2 (Sportsperson), please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on +44 (0)20 7253 6888 by phone or info@ukvisapartners.com by e-mail.

Tier 2 (Sportsperson)

这一类涉及从欧洲经济区外面来的受国际公认的运动员。他们可以申请这张签证来英国做他们专业的运动。他们的雇主必须要持有效的 Tier 2 (Sportsperson) 赞助牌照。赞助者必须确认申请人会受英国体育界里面最高水平的训练。申请人的英文程度还必须达到基本的水准,而且也需要满足生活费要求。
这类签证的持有人跟 Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) 一样,他们将被允许在英国几乎任何行业内做第二份工作,只要那份工不干扰你的体育工作。
持这签证连续性地在英国5年之后,可立即申请永居。 你持这张签证最多只能留在英国6年。

如果您想了解更多关于 Tier 2 (Sportsperson) 的信息,请不要犹豫,立即与我们联系 。 电话: +44 (0) 20 7253 6888 电邮: info@ukvisapartners.com

Tier 2 (Sportsperson)

非EEA国籍者で、スポーツを専門とし、イギリスでスポーツを専門的に 続けることを志願されている方が対象となるビザです。スポンサーライ センスを所有しているスポーツ団体からCertificate of Sponsorship(CoS)を受け取り、団体側は申請者を雇用することによって、申請者の スポーツスキルをより高いレベルまで成長させる必要があります。申請 者は基礎レベル(コミュニケーションが取れる程度)の英語が求められ ます。

Tier 2(聖職者)ビザ所持者と同じく、二つ目の仕事をすること が許されています。しかし、スポーツの専門職に負担にならない仕事の みが許可されます。

5年間このビザでイギリスに滞在した場合、永住権 を得ることができます。永住権を申請しない場合、このビザの有効期限 は6年間です。

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *

Name *

Email *