UK Visa Partners Ltd is a professional immigration law firm based in London, we have experienced Malaysian immigration advisers that can provide the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) directly and offer immigration services for foreigners who are looking to immigrate to Malaysia. We have a professional team to follow up on your MM2H application progress and answering your questions, we also will continue to provide your support when you move to Malaysia to make sure you live there comfortably and ease into the new life.
What is MM2H?
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme is promoted by the government of Malaysia to allow foreigners who fulfil certain criteria to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on a multiple-entry social visit pass. It is open to citizens of all countries recognised by Malaysia regardless of race, religion, gender or age. Applicants can bring their spouses and unmarried children below the age of 21 as dependants. Successful applicants will be given 10-years renewable multiple entry visa to migrate to Malaysia under the MM2H program with unlimited renewal. To date, more than 40,000 families worldwide have joined Malaysia MM2H and the number continues to increase, especially for the Japanese, Chinese and Middle Eastern.
Why people are moving to Malaysia?
The MM2H program offers:
MM2H financial requirements:
Applicants are expected to be financially capable of supporting themselves on this programme in Malaysia.
1. Applicants aged below 50 years are required to show proof of liquid assets worth a minimum of RM 500,000 and offshore income of RM 10,000 per month. For certified copy (s) of current account submitted as financial proof, applicants must provide the latest 3 months’ statement with each month’s credit balance of RM 500,000.
2. Applicants aged 50 and above may comply with the financial proof of RM 350,000 in liquid assets that off shore income of RM 10,000 per month. For certified copy (s) of current account submitted as financial proof, applicants must provide at least 3 months’ RM 350,000. For government pensioners, they can show proof of receiving pension of at least RM 10,000 per month.
3. No criminal records for applicant and spouse (if accompanied by spouse).
MM2H is for 100% risk-free migration program, easy and low entry to qualify. UK Visa Partners provides comprehensive and personalised migration services:
1. Provide detailed immigration consultation
2. Act as a sponsor for the appliant and provide a sponsor letter
3. Prepare relevant forms and documents and submit to the Immigration Department
4. After obtaining the immigration approval letter, provide a series of check-in services (including medical examination, bank account opening and purchase insurance)
5. We after-care services when clients have further enquries after obtaining MM2H and settling in Malaysia. In case of application rejection, we also offer a free appeal. Our professional immigration advisors will advise the best MM2H category for you. We aim to assist you throughout the process making it as hassle-free as possible
Our professional immigration advisors will advise the best MM2H category for you. We aim to assist you throughout the process making it as hassle-free as possible.