If you are looking for legal help on getting a Skilled worker migrant residence permit to work in the United Kingdom (previously known as ‘Tier 2 General’), then you are in the right place.

UK Visa Partners Ltd has been providing professional immigration services to corporate clients and private clients for years and we have a proven track record of getting visa approvals. We are dedicated to giving our customers the peace of mind and freeing them of any hassle en route to getting a visa decision.

There are several types of residence permit to work in the United Kingdom, but out of all of them, Skilled Worker Visa is the most sought after one, which will most likely apply to you and your circumstances. It will also allow you to settle in the UK after 5 years.

To be eligible for a Skilled Worker Visa, you will need:

  • An offer of a suitably skilled job from a UK employer who has got a valid sponsor license
  • To score enough points for “attributes”: You will get points for having a Certificate of Sponsorship, and also for being paid at the appropriate rate for your particular job under the codes of practice
  • To score enough points for maintenance by showing you have enough living costs
  • To score points for showing you can speak English at a basic level

For more information, please contact us on +44 (0)20 7253 6888 by phone or info@ukvisapartners.com by e-mail to arrange a consultation, where we can discuss things further.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *

Name *

Email *